Surface Treatment: Finished
Forming Way: Pultrusion
Product DescriptionFiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) profiles are widely used in constructions where environmental factors (including water, acid, weather influences) may affect the materials and durability. The use of FRP profiles has various advantages compared to the use of traditional materials as steel and wood. Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) profiles are high in strength, corrosion-resistant, lightweight and have a long service life.ZDProTech will offer you a wide range of composite profiles according to your requirements with different glass fiber reinforcements (GFRP) and resin matrices. Application ScenarioProduct Parameters Angle-beam (L-profiles)Size (mm)Thickness (mm)Weight (kg/m)3030.3244040.585050.96061.2967592.438082.304100103.6Channel (C-profiles)Size (mm)Thickness (mm)Weight (kg/m)50*1550.6550*2030.41650*2350.7350*253 / 40.475 / 0.67150*4051.1750*4251.20660*2530.56260*4031.2260*504.51.2670*3030.7280*4041.15100*4041.26100*5062.16120*5062.4120*538 / 103.22 / 3.86150*5062.7150*6083.9160*7094.2180*5084200*50105.25200*8095.832I/ H-beam (I/ H-profiles)Size (mm)Thickness (mm)Weight (kg/m)25*2540.5438*3840.820850*5041.0858*5841.252870*7051.8976*7662.4624100*6583.3100*7562.7100*10063.24120*1206.54150*756 / 83.24 / 4.32150*10074.28200*100107.2Round Rod/ Stick/ Pole/ BarSize (mm)Weight (kg/m)80.09100.14120.2140.29160.415200.578250.88301.27321.45361.83381.93463503.53Flat-beamSize (mm)Thickness (mm)Weight (kg/m)80253.710012 / 202.22 / 3.712540.93Square TubeSize (mm)Thickness (mm)Weight (kg/m)3030.648403 / 40.864 / 1.152503 / 4 / 51.08 / 1.44 / 1.86041.68802.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 5 / 61.44 / 1.728 / 2.016 / 2.304 / 2.88 / 3.4561002.7 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 51.994 / 2.16 / 2.52 / 2.88 / 3.51203 / 3.5 / 42.5056 / 3.024 / 3.4561503 / 4 / 103.24 / 4.32 / 10.8Round TubeSize (mm)Thickness (mm)Weight (kg/m)2030.242530.42393030.50873230.5429363 / 60.62 / 1.22383 / 40.6443 / 0.8590403 / 40.6782 / 0.90434661.35503 / 4 / 50.8478 / 1.1304 / 1.4136041.35646551.7910042.260815043.3912Rectangular TubeSize (mm)Thickness (mm)Weight (kg/m)40*202.1 / 2.5 / 3 / 40.4536 / 0.54 / 0.648 / 0.86440*3041.00848*3530.896450*2830.842450*3030.86460*3030.97260*502.50.9972*4541.684880*3031.188100*504 / 52.16 / 2.7105*787.54.941120*8042.88FRP Purlin/ RHS Rectangular TubeSize (mm)Thickness (mm)Weight (kg/m)160*5552.925180*6053.24200*6053.42220*6053.6FOR MORE DIMENSIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US!CertificationsCompany ProfileHebei Zhaoduan Technology Co., Ltd(ZDProTech) always regards product quality as the foundation of enterprise development. Over the years, our company has carried out scientific and standardized management in strict accordance with the modern enterprise model. According to the customer's feedbacks and based on the global market we have set up a series of services and tactics. Based on science and technology, we have innovated varied products and achieved domestic and worldwide fame. The company has perfect testing equipment, strong technical support, providing customers with quality services. Our products are sold all over the world, and deeply trusted by users!The main products include FRP profiles, FRP grating, SMC water tank, BMC manhole cover, FRP vessels, and pipes, etc.Our customer service tenet is to continuously meet the needs of customers, provide the best services and optimal solutions to customers which include the service idea of full decent cooperation. The ultimate purpose is to achieve a win-win situation.ZDProTech will continue to work hard, forge ahead, and strive for every cooperation with our strict quality and thoughtful service. Our AdvantagesFAQQ: Are you trading or a manufactory?A: We are one of the largest FRP manufacturers in China, ZD group has two separate factories in two different places.Q: Can your factory provide customized services?A: Yes, we can. From small parts to large machines, we can provide most kinds of customized services.Q: Can you do OEM?A: Yes. we can offer OEM & ODM.Q: l am interested in your products, can l have a sample for free?A: We could offer that.Q: What is your payment term?A: Normally, 30% as the deposit first by T/T, the rest 70% will be paid before shipping. ( Depends on raw materials rates)Q: Can you provide some videos where we can see the line producing?A: Definitely, yes!Q: What about the delivery?A:lt depends on the product performance and quantity you need. Because we are the expert, the production time won't take so long.Q: How about after-sales service?A: Most of the products have a 1-year free warranty, Lifetime technical service support. For more details, please contact us.Q: How can l install the production line and get commissioning?A: We may send our engineer for installation and commissioning, but the relevant cost will be paid by you.FOR MORE QUESTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US!